go to pot参考例句：
- Badly off ;in a poor position,esp financially
- The old man seemed dejected and spiritless.
- To be miserably poor and greatly disappointed
- Drink was his downfall.
- He has declined to a disgraceful state
- Her friendship supported me when I was in distress.
- He returned a ruined man after five years' absence.
- In Green's invective there is the starveling author's jealousy of the prosperous actor
- "Old Sam is poor now, but he has seen better days."
- "There's nothing like study, if you don't want to be a failure in life and get nowhere. "
- Down with hegemonism!
- The sun is down.
- Close down autos and you close down steel and rubber.
- nail down; nail in;hold by
- break down resistance
- These are the cooking pots.
- They potted dozens of rabbits.
- The boy potted a partridge.
- A little pot is soon hot
- A watched pot never Boils